Unlock the authentic leader in you
Lead your team better
Get ready to take your business to another level through mindful leadership and other skills.
Relationship intelligence continually improves relationships and results, making your organisation more fearless, innovative and productive
- Providing Core Strengths® SDI 2.0 assessments to discover individual Motivational Value Systems, Conflict Sequences, strengths and overdone strengths.
- Facilitating workshops with teams to strengthen Relationship Intelligence when things are going well and when they are not.
- One-on-one coaching sessions on team dynamics and developing Relationship Intelligence.
- Providing a tool to share and compare strengths, get tips on how to communicate more effectively, build teams and more.
Leadership skills to manage in times of uncertainty and complexity are centered around emotional intelligence, relationship intelligence, resilience, candour, self-discipline, and contextual understanding.
- Reviewing current organisational leadership skills through assessments and interviews.
- One-on-one Mindful Leadership coaching sessions.
- Workshop sessions on Mindful Leadership.
- Facilitating leadership discussions that promote innovation and creativity.
Conflict in an organisation can create a toxic environment, where people withdraw or become passive aggressive as a result of the conflict not being handled correctly. Many teams suffer as a result of this and the team dynamics are disharmonious going forward. If managed well, conflict can become healthy disagreement that leads to new ideas and innovation.
- Conducting SDI 2.0 Assessments that determine how individuals process and progress through the conflict sequence.
- Workshops to compare conflict sequences, motives and how overdone strengths create triggers for conflict.
- One-on-one coaching to provide tools for and insights on handling conflict.
- Providing Relationship Intelligence tools that help to prevent conflict but encourage healthy disagreement.
Organisational culture is the driving force that determines how things are done in an organisation. It is not company values displayed on a board in reception or on the website. It is what is lived and breathed in the organisation. If it is not introduced and implemented with intent, culture will emerge on its own – often to the detriment of the organisation.
- Facilitating company-wide interviews to understand existing and emergent culture.
- Facilitating inclusive workshops to determine the desired culture and underlying elements, such as company values, with an aim to improving productivity, client satisfaction and employee well-being.
- Developing and implementing a culture communication and integration strategy.
- Facilitating workshops on the organisation’s culture with existing staff and new staff to ensure everyone is on the same page and it is part of everything they do in the organisation.
- Incorporating Mindful Leadership principles into the organization to ensure the intended culture is maintained.
Get in touch
Contact me today to arrange an appointment to chat about your business. Let me see how I can help you develop your leadership skills to drive your business forward.